Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
meditation doubts in balancing
01-05-2015, 06:11 AM
Rainbow meditation doubts in balancing
In this process of simple excercise to obtain balancing why is it that after this stage of deep integrating harmony i am unable to come back to normal status and irealize that i have either slept off or in to an unknown slumber, why is it so [/size][/color]
Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2015, 09:26 PM
RE: meditation doubts in balancing
(01-05-2015 06:11 AM)nikhileswari Wrote:  In this process of simple excercise to obtain balancing why is it that after this stage of deep integrating harmony i am unable to come back to normal status and irealize that i have either slept off or in to an unknown slumber, why is it so [/size][/color]

what exercise are you referring to?
Find all posts by this user
11-05-2015, 12:16 AM
RE: meditation doubts in balancing
(01-05-2015 06:11 AM)nikhileswari Wrote:  In this process of simple excercise to obtain balancing why is it that after this stage of deep integrating harmony i am unable to come back to normal status and irealize that i have either slept off or in to an unknown slumber, why is it so [/size][/color]

I don't know if this is relevant to your situation, but I have noticed in my practice that sometimes, after having a very good meditation, after having a longer moment of awakening in the meditation, i can have for quite a while during the day moments of suddenly waking up, like from a dream. i would be walking down the street and suddenly i would feel like i just woke up from a dream. at times, it even seems to me like the world around me is a dream and the only real thing is that i am. I noticed that it is only a phase and as the experience becomes deeper this a bit uncomfortable feeling passes - its kind of like realizing that the dream and the wakeful state are not actually truly separate. it makes the feeling of alienation be replaced with a feeling of being one with everything. i don't know if this was helpful for you. maybe you can say more about what it is that you experience in the exercise?
Find all posts by this user

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Google plus share Facebook Linkedin Technorati Twitter Digg MySpace Delicious

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)