Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Best Movies with Spiritual Messages
10-12-2013, 02:07 AM (This post was last modified: 24-01-2014 10:17 PM by admin4.)
Video Best Movies with Spiritual Messages
hey everyone,

can you recommend some inspiring movies? especially if they carry a spiritual message?

my favorite so far "samsara"

which one is yours? Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19-12-2013, 01:39 AM (This post was last modified: 08-01-2014 01:35 PM by admin4.)
Thumbs Down RE: movies with spiritual messages
I think that the best movies are the ones that really make deep changes in your self, good changes, they make you become aware of your potential as a being of light or they inspire you to look within. One of the movies which i really like and contains spiritual messages is The Peaceful Warrior. Is a movie based in a true story and the guy who had the real experience, Dan Millman also wrote books which inspire lots of people.

Here is the link to watch the movie:

Enjoy!.
23-12-2013, 02:56 PM (This post was last modified: 08-01-2014 01:36 PM by admin4.)
RE: movies with spiritual messages
I guess we all have seen GANDHI and if not, then you should!
- definitely one of my top favorites -

A great soul. A Man who spent his life in search of the truth. A hero of the non-violence movment.

23-12-2013, 08:47 PM
(23-12-2013 02:56 PM)Magica Wrote:  I guess we all have seen GANDHI and if not, then you should!
- definitely one of my top favorites -

A great soul. A Man who spent his life in search of the truth. A hero of the non-violence movment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJ9ocRjjx1I

Magica, thank you for sharing. I loved the movie Gandhi, is also a very inspiring one. I was always admiring how he made so big changes without having to use guns as many others considered '' Revolutionists '' did.
Gandhi's movement was a great example in applying the first of the YAMAS according to the Yoga Sutra of Patanjali: AHIMSA (non-violence).
He makes us understand that we need to change the attitude towards life it self and to reorient our mind. And that violence decreases when people learn how to base their beliefs more in reality than in ignorance or prejudgments.
29-12-2013, 07:28 PM (This post was last modified: 08-01-2014 01:37 PM by admin4.)
"CLOUD ATLAS" a movie that clearly shows how soul is eternal and that we are all bound to each other no matter how or when, we are all one.

29-12-2013, 10:47 PM (This post was last modified: 08-01-2014 01:37 PM by admin4.)
Groundhog Day
A selfish and cynical weatherman, gets doomed to repeat the same tedious day again and again until he learns to become a better person. He moves from initial disbelief to amusement, despair, and exploitation before accepting his predicament and realizing that if he only has one day to live, he needs to live it to its fullest.

30-12-2013, 12:35 AM (This post was last modified: 30-12-2013 12:39 AM by bhairava.)
Tongue RE: movies with spiritual messages
"La Belle Verte" is a very beautiful and meaningful movie, made by a group of independent cineasts. Its illustrating another viewpoint upon our "civilization" as from a person coming from a higher plane of existence.
Even if sometimes the spiritual aspects seem hilarious in the movie, it is only because this is how from this level of existence anything that is higher than us looks.
The state of "disconnection" the evolved ones are performing to people on Earth illustrate very well (at least by its effects) the manifestation of a sudden raise of the level of consciousness and even a state of enlightenment. Unfortunately this kind of movies are not understood and promoted and instead we have the Hobbit and Harry Potter as "models" today.
Enjoy a rare piece of real art:

30-12-2013, 05:51 PM
(30-12-2013 12:35 AM)bhairava Wrote:  "La Belle Verte" is a very beautiful and meaningful movie, made by a group of independent cineasts. Its illustrating another viewpoint upon our "civilization" as from a person coming from a higher plane of existence.
Even if sometimes the spiritual aspects seem hilarious in the movie, it is only because this is how from this level of existence anything that is higher than us looks.
The state of "disconnection" the evolved ones are performing to people on Earth illustrate very well (at least by its effects) the manifestation of a sudden raise of the level of consciousness and even a state of enlightenment. Unfortunately this kind of movies are not understood and promoted and instead we have the Hobbit and Harry Potter as "models" today.
Enjoy a rare piece of real art:

looks very intersting. thanks for this recommendation. will be the next film i watch Wink
30-12-2013, 05:54 PM (This post was last modified: 08-01-2014 01:38 PM by admin4.)
Transcendent!

"As it is in Heaven"
The movie is touching profoundly up the simple, yet divine aspects of humanity.

A burned-out maesto, forced to retire by illness, returns to the small village of his birth to become the leader of the church choir, and finally find fulfillment in his music.

Screenwriter and director intended to open hearts with the movie as the musician wanted to do with his music and they succeeded I would say.

06-01-2014, 05:55 PM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2014 07:47 PM by admin4.)
(23-12-2013 02:56 PM)Coral Wrote:  http://www.youtube.com/embed/WtkJlT3EkaM

I watched this movie a few years ago!, it is amazingky inspiring and heart opener. I also recomend it and i would watch it again many times!.

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Google plus share Facebook Linkedin Technorati Twitter Digg MySpace Delicious

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)