Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Yoga and resonance
15-08-2013, 11:23 AM
Yoga and resonance
According to yoga wisdom, everything is resonance
The links that meet and sustain the elements of the Universe (things, beings, processes, created phenomena) have as basis the resonance phenomenon.

Due to the resemblance between them, phenomena, objects or subtle energies harmonize, simultaneously vibrate, mutually and selectively evoking each other, by remote action, just like in the case of attuning two emission-reception stations on the same vibrating frequency. In such a case, it is well known that resonance takes place only when the frequency is adjacent or it synchronizes with one of the two frequencies (called own) the resonant system is capable of oscillating.

A transfer of energy from the stimulating system to the resonating one takes also place during resonance. When the resonance condition is reached, the amplitude of the oscillations increases a lot, presenting a certain maximum; it could become infinite if energy leaks due to rubbing factors did not exist. Being a selective phenomenon, resonance offers the possibility to distinguish less perceptible oscillations by other procedures, or to canalize a transfer of energy on a certain frequency in order to trigger a certain phenomenon, like an energy transaction or other kind, for instance.

Interpreting yogi’s performances in the light of the law of the resonance
In assiduously engaged yoga practice, the outstanding multitude of the resonance processes can be indescribably and spontaneously brought into awareness. These processes can be assimilated together with all vibration – energy generated phenomena. Sometimes, this vibration – energy is extremely subtle and delicate; it works on human being structure’s different levels. On the other hand, there are real systems or gigantic focal centers of energy in universe or Macrocosmos that vibrate with a similar frequency of the specific energy points in the human being’s inner universe; under such circumstances, the respective energy spots act like genuine resonators because they are capable of simultaneously vibrating, due to resonance, when they are stimulated or excited by same frequency vibrations as their own frequency.

In yoga practice, resonance is perceived as an initiating and amplifying process of certain vibrations, awarenessly felt, brought under the action of vibrating energies that come from certain levels of manifestation of the universe. If the yogi maintains his attention focused, in order to notice as accurately as possible the unison of his own energy spot with the corresponding macrocosmic one, the resonance has big chances to appear, stimulating full of original revelation amazing spiritual experiences.

The continuity of the resonance in the yogi’s inner universe will be maintained only by sustained concentration. The amplitude of the energy vibrations induced and felt by the yogi, then, genuine waves of carrying harmony, meaning and information, is maximum in the case these frequencies are equal, striving for infinite if the resonance triggers are maintained constant. The attention always focused on the respective phenomenon is essential here.

Knowledge is possible due to resonance.
Yoga practice allowed determining that a constant energy and information transfer from its system or from universe (Macrocosmos)’s stimulating spot to the being’s inner universe’s specific correspondent during resonance. From the moment inner resonance is triggered, a state corresponding the related energy appears in the human being; practically, this is the mystery of inner re-living beautiful states previously felt; they can be "recomposed” by simply mental vibration tuning to the wanted state from the past, fact that generates resonance. By a simple extrapolation we discover that science or knowledge of any aspect or phenomenon, thing or being from the universe, ultimately resumes to such resonance processes only, by mutual tuning between connoisseur’s consciousness and the being or the object of knowledge.

Resonance’s esoterical meanings
It is obvious man can come to know the whole universe by exploring and mastering all possible vibration frequencies, meaning all states of consciousness that can be reached, including the latent ones. West wise men indicated somehow laconically, perfectly noticing the importance of resonance: "Know yourself and know the entire universe together with its mysterious energies". In return, east wise men expressed the same truth in a different form: "What can be found here, in your being’s microcosmos, can be found anywhere in Macrocosmos or universe. What cannot be found here, in the microcosmos of your being, cannot be found anywhere else in Macrocosmos or universe”.

Clearly intuiting these realities, the assiduous yogi discovers with delight and joy that resonance is a constant phenomenon, easy to feel, phenomenon that the yoga authentic methods try to use in a benefic, creating and balanced way only. Thus, it promotes being’s completion and integration in cosmic universal harmony. Human being will get to know the whole universe that holds her by resonance, fully knowing herself; in return, she will hold the universe’s essence of her own microcosmos.

These represent basic characteristics that define resonance as a universal principle. Yoga and tantric tradition present the teachings more or less veiled, having as fundament and promoting, under different forms, exactly this principle that is resonance. They attest resonance actually represents the basement of knowledge and thought; this means that knowledge is globally resonance.
From those hereby presented, we can draw the conclusion that this resonance phenomenon is a selective and reversible, dynamic (resonance is produced and produces at the same time), remote manifesting (in space and time) process and it automatically happens. Resonance is immaterial, energetical (invisible) and creates what we call a resonating field. We can say there is no process of phenomenon in creation that does not obey the individual laws of resonance.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
18-08-2013, 09:28 PM
RE: Yoga and resonance
this is very interesting. is there more information about resonance?
does anybody know some video mateirla about it? maybe a movie?
22-08-2013, 01:58 AM (This post was last modified: 23-08-2013 07:00 PM by bhairava.)
(18-08-2013 09:28 PM)pierre Wrote:  this is very interesting. is there more information about resonance?
does anybody know some video mateirla about it? maybe a movie?

There is a lot of information about the resonance phenomenon but mostly regarding its manifestation in the physical dimension. As the dynamic way two waves or vibratory systems can interact with each other, resonance is extensively studied in physics today. You learn the first notions about resonance in the high school (at least they are provided) and in some cases the study continues with deeper notions but mostly about the resonance within the physical world, in some of the technical universities. There are however fewer references within the scientific field about the resonance that occur between systems that are characterized by subtle energy, such as the biological systems.
About the nature of the entire universe as being made of vibratory energy we can find references since ancient time. Many ancient spiritual systems were suggesting in a more direct or indirect way that all in manifestation is made of vibrations that are coming out from the universal vibration (spanda in sanskrit). This universal vibration is the supporting background from where all the other vibrations are emerging by a modulation process.
Yet the resonance phenomenon is clarifying the way the different energies and energetic systems are interacting with each other.
One of the first modern scientists who started to connect the resonance phenomenon and the subtle dimension of the human existence was Ştefan Odobleja. Ştefan Odobleja (1902–1978) was a Romanian scientist, one of the precursors of cybernetics. His major work, Psychologie consonantiste, first published in 1938 and 1939, in Paris, had established many of the major themes of cybernetics regarding cybernetics and systems thinking nine years before Norbert Wiener.
Closer to our time yoga teacher Gregorian Bivolaru was the one that brought the notion of resonance to its full spiritual dimension, revealing the amazing unifying view that this concept is offering to the spiritual phenomenon. Starting from the vibratory nature of the manifestation (an ancient view that was confirmed by the modern science) mr Bivolaru revealed the resonance phenomenon as being the law of the dynamic becoming of the entire Creation. In time, this step forward started to prove to be a genuine revolutionary revelation that is making possible to "decode" all the esoteric teachings, making them accesible to the yoga practitioner.
As a natural fact, Mr Bivolaru, the founder and mentor of the largest yoga school in Europe, (MISA - Movement for Spiritual Integration into the Absolute), is the author of the most comprehensive yoga course available in an organized manner today in over 25 countries. In this course the foundation of all phenomenon that are taking place in the yoga practice is revealed as being the resonance phenomenon. The practitioner is given the keys to increase the effectiveness of the most simple yoga methods. He connected with spiritual genius in a unitary view the vibratory nature of the universe with the dynamics of the interaction between vibrations through the resonance phenomenon. For the first time for the modern spirituality it was possible to have a common platform of understanding all their doctrines and practices. The resonance phenomenon, the way it was explained by the yoga teacher Gregorian Bivolaru, become a unifying platform-concept where all the religions, spiritual systems and scientific discoveries can finally find peace and a constructive cooperation.
Since 1972, the moment when yoga teacher Gregorian Bivolaru started to teach this yoga system based upon the explicit explanation of the resonance phenomenon in connection with the spiritual experiences that appear within the yoga practice, more and more authors and even renowned scientists (see Rupert Sheldrake with his "morphic resonance" theory) started to use this concept as a common platform to built a new and unifying view upon Reality.

Here is a video (there are many with this subject now) that tells a lot about the vibration, resonance and the patterns of development of the entire universe:

Here is an interesting movie about resonance in an approach that goes to the limit of the physical world:

And a little video about resonance in physics:

24-08-2013, 09:15 PM
wow, that's an excellent reply. I got what I aksed for and more. there is alot of information here for me to study and go into. thank you.
You seem to know alot about this stuff. You could open a university course about resonance.
24-08-2013, 09:35 PM
@pierre
Actually i am preparing now an university level course on resonance. I will post a link to that university when all is arranged. For the moment i am practicing posting on yoga forums for the moment Wink
07-12-2013, 01:56 AM
Hola yoguis del mundo!.
Thank you for posting such an interesting text!.
I want to share a little of my personal experience regarding this topic. Since i first listened about Resonance, its meaning and i started to see and feel it more consciously, my life started to change very much. My awareness upon most of the actions and perceptions in my life increased a lot. The first big change was in the way i used to speak: the normal way to speak in my country is using unconsciously swearing or exaggerating a lot, just because everybody speaks like that, one does. When i decided to be attentive to my vocabulary many things in me and in my life started to purify. It was very clear that i was tuning with something more elevated more beautiful than when speaking normally. It was very interesting to start to perceive that Resonance is in everything. Through understanding more and more this universal law i stopped doing things which were harming my being just for not paying deep attention to what these things were triggering in me and i started to do other things which made my life more fulfilling and harmonious. This invited me to deep into Yoga, an eternal tuning with the most beautiful aspects of the universe in me. I think that these simple and amazing universal laws should be thought in school as well as Yoga and Meditation so humans become aware of what is possible to really achieve in life!. Thanks again!.
14-12-2013, 11:28 AM (This post was last modified: 14-12-2013 05:44 PM by bhairava.)
this is most useful to know the terms...
04-01-2014, 07:35 PM
A very interesting study on resonance has also been made by the well-known Japanese scientist Dr. Masaru Emoto. In his study he shows the effect of human consciousness on the molecular structure of water.

Emoto's water experiments consist of exposing water to different words, pictures, music, environments and then freezing and examining the resulting crystals with microscopic photography. Emoto claims that different water sources produce different crystalline structures when frozen. For example, Emoto claims that a water sample from a mountain stream would purportedly show a geometric design that is beautifully shaped when frozen. On the other hand, Emoto claims that polluted water sources will be distorted and will be randomly formed.

Hidden message in water (from the film: What the bleep do we know?)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpnlCo5APrE

Photography of water crystals
http://www.masaru-emoto.net/english/water-crystal.html
07-01-2014, 12:45 AM
Video RE: Yoga and resonance
This science is fascinating!
Even levitation is possible through sound resonance

more info
http://themindunleashed.org/2014/01/acou...sical.html

10-01-2014, 07:00 PM
Masaru Emoto's experiment i found it as the best way to explain, share and make understand my friends and family about the Universal Law of Resonance. I wanted so much them to understand and to experience it, to really try how it works and a good way was showing them the pictures of the experiment and the thoughts which were being directed to each crytal. Is very clear that when we think negative to something or to somebody, we are just resonating with all the negative energies that are somewhere in the universe. And when we are thinking in a positive way or focusing into the highest aspects of that situation or person. We are resonating with all the positive and highest energies that exist in the whole universe Smile . So this experiment, we can do ourselves in our daily life to really deeply understand this principle. The more amount of human beings understand this law, the better would get the human's impact to the universe. Just by simply choosing the resonances we can have a beautiful life as the universe wants.

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Google plus share Facebook Linkedin Technorati Twitter Digg MySpace Delicious

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)