Concordia Yoga Forum
Best Documentaries to Expand your Consciousness - Printable Version

+- Concordia Yoga Forum (http://concordiayogaforum.net)
+-- Forum: Aghora (/forum-12.html)
+--- Forum: Yogi Talk (/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Best Documentaries to Expand your Consciousness (/thread-7252.html)

Pages: 1 2

Best Documentaries to Expand your Consciousness - eternallove - 10-01-2014 09:48 PM

Hi everybody!

I thought it would be nice to open a new thread about best, inspiring and mind opening documentaries.

Usually I like to watch recommended films, as there are so many nowadays and I'd like to know in advance if it is worth spending time for it.

Personally I recommend the episodes of "Culture in Decline" made by Peter Joseph, the filmmaker of Zeitgeist (another must-see documentary, if you haven't yet)

Culture in Decline - Episode 4

which one does expand your consciousness?

RE: Documentary to Expand your Consciousness - Magica - 10-01-2014 10:27 PM

I want to share with you this inspiring life story of a 109 year old woman, who remained centered in here heart, even in the darkest moments of here life.

Heart

RE: Documentaries to Expand your Consciousness - Magica - 16-01-2014 04:55 PM

The Collective Evolution' is a documentary aimed at showing the current state of the world, why it needs to be changed, and how each and every one of us can play a role in changing it.

The documentary addresses this need for change through five individual yet interrelated structures society has come to rely upon finance, education, religion, entertainment/ media, and health/ food. Each of these structures is fully broken down to show viewers how they have come into place, and why their continued existence can no longer be supported. The documentary concludes by drawing attention to consciousness. Addressing who we truly are, what we have come on this planet to do, and most importantly how we can go about doing it.

Collective Evolution

RE: Documentaries to Expand your Consciousness - bhairava - 16-01-2014 09:47 PM

In this series of documentaries that are expanding our consciousness i think we can easily include those from the very interesting site of the group called ESOTERIC GOLDEN SPIRIT.
Even if apparently there is not much relation with yoga, the authors of these documentaries use the same basic principles that are used in yoga to explain the subtle phenomena related to the subject of "extraterrestrials".
Moreover the team behind this very popular site is using genuine yogic methods for astral projection in order to contact and investigate different aspects of this topic that is heating the wires of the internet. This is a great difference with all the other mediums and channeling practitioners because it greatly diminishes (and sometimes completely eliminates) the subjective deviations and personal contributions to the original information. As a consequence of this, their comments and even darring statements were proven very accurate in the last months.
On top of the above facts, the music that is used in these documentaries is original and greatly contribute to inducing a state of spiritual openness to the viewer. In itself this music (belonging to the well known musician INDRA) is a form of spiritual transmission of the best quality i have heard.
Enjoy!
Here is their first documentary from a series of five episodes: TERRA GALACTICA.

RE: Documentaries to Expand your Consciousness - Mayavin - 17-01-2014 03:51 AM

"Money as Debt" is a documentary trilogy, made by a Canadian artist, Paul Grignon, in a form of simplistic animation, which in a very approachable way explains the motion of the force which is said to be running the modern world - money.
It gives a brand new perspective upon the monetary system, which majority of people doesn't give even a thought, born into it and seeing it as natural as air, while as these movies present, it can be one of the main forces leading the world to complete chaos. Amongst other things, they show that the problem lies not with individuals, but that the entire system is flawed in design. A truly enlightening movie to the reality of the modern world.

RE: Documentaries to Expand your Consciousness - Mayavin - 17-01-2014 03:24 PM

Second part of the "Money as Debt" trilogy...

RE: Documentaries to Expand your Consciousness - Mayavin - 17-01-2014 05:26 PM

And the third one...

RE: Best Documentaries to Expand your Consciousness - Mayavin - 25-01-2014 01:56 AM

A wonderful documentary introducing revelations of quantum mechanics and its connection with spirituality.
A Must-See.

RE: Best Documentaries to Expand your Consciousness - Mayavin - 25-01-2014 01:48 PM

After the well deserved recognition, the "What the Bleep Do We Know" is continued by a sequel, expanding on the material presented in the first part, going even deeper into the mysterious realm where science and spirit finally officially meet.
It leads us, as the title suggests, deeper into the Rabbit Hole Smile

RE: Best Documentaries to Expand your Consciousness - Mayavin - 25-01-2014 02:03 PM

Amazing and somewhat shocking documentary, showing the connection between the radio frequency emitted by our planet, our brain and how the modern technology is distorting the natural flow of things, leading possibly to most catastrophic effects...
How can something so (apparently) insignificant as demise of bees affect our planet and our way of life so much?
This documentary brings awareness upon our lack of understanding how all the things in the world are interconnected and interdependent.

(I originally found this video on http://www.esoterictube.com which is a source of many interesting documentaries)