Concordia Yoga Forum

Full Version: Sexual Continence
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi forum

Is it possible with diabetes to obtain a tantric male orgasm?

Witch measure (yoga practice) should I take to reach this?

With best wishes
@ Dhaval
basically any man can have the experience of the "tantric" orgasm because this is the experience of the orgasmic state that is completely stripped from the instinctual ejaculatory reflexes. Therefore if one can have an orgasm then it can become a full orgasmic experience.
It is however important to consider one's health condition because in case of severe problems (as they might appear in case of diabetics) the very intense and prolonged experiences with full orgasmic states might represent a threat to the health status. Therefore one have to proceed with care and experiment cautiously.
On the other hand the inner alchemical proceses that appear when one integrate the self-discipline of sexual continence will bring forward a process of harmonization that restructure the entire being of the practitioner. In some cases even the cause of the diabetes can be removed as a result of this intense practice.
In order to successfully integrate the brahmacharya discipline one would need to learn to train the attention in order to make a difference between the moments of the sexual excitement and become able to remain into the area of intense pleasure without passing the point of no-return.
Another important element for the beginning would be the practice of HATHA yoga exercises and especially those that are known for increasing the inner process of transmutation of the inferior potentials and the sublimation of the resulting energy. These are the reversed asanas (such as sarvangasana, halasana, shirshasana) or the techniques like uddyana bandha or nauly kriya.
In order to learn more about this i recommend a yoga course that is properly teaching the brahmacharya as a part of the Ashtanga Yoga or the yoga of the eight limbs.
Tanks for your replay Bhairave and your concrete advice which I will increase to practice through a yoga course specialized at this area.

I have practice udyana banda for at time and other Tantric Hata yoga practice but none of them witch you recommend.
I will try this practice as well.

I'm just been aware by reading Mantak Chia "The Multi-orgasmic Man" that I have two other challenges regarding to sexual continence:
Besides medicine for my diabetes I'm daily taken 2 type of antihypertensive medicine and then I been sterilized for 20 years ago.

Do you have some recommendations regarding this problem too?

At last in witch way should I be cautious while I'm practice sexual continence?

My best wishes
Dhavala
@ Dhaval
Since you are sterilized the problem becomes more complex. This artificial intervention is severally changing your energetic structure too. It is however very good to practice all methods that are allowing you to create and intense process of transmutation and sublimation within your being (to engage the inner alchemy process).
According to your status of health, it is good to make sure that the intese states of pleasure are experienced on a background of relaxation so that your anyhow high blood pressure is not spiking during the orgasmic experience. In such condition it would be excellent to use some dietary help and Hatha Yoga exercises in order to harmonize your being and improve your health status.
Thanks again Bhairava for your advice and recommendations.

There is a lot of practice to do and cautions to follow... that won't be easy with my problems but I will try and keep attention at your advice.

My best wishes
For a good practice it s necessary to be iluminated by the Truth. After this spiritual and specialy moment it s easy...
(15-10-2013 10:39 AM)avyakta01 Wrote: [ -> ]For a good practice it s necessary to be iluminated by the Truth. After this spiritual and specialy moment it s easy...

Sounds good ... but how do you get there in the first place?
It seems you mistake the goal with the path or the purpose of using a tool with the tool itself.
Merry Christmas to all!
Heart
(24-12-2013 08:04 PM)bhairava Wrote: [ -> ]
(15-10-2013 10:39 AM)avyakta01 Wrote: [ -> ]For a good practice it s necessary to be iluminated by the Truth. After this spiritual and specialy moment it s easy...

Sounds good ... but how do you get there in the first place?
It seems you mistake the goal with the path or the purpose of using a tool with the tool itself.
Merry Christmas to all!
Heart

I know it sounds good ... The Truth always sounds good. I said on another topic that may seem pretentious this knowledge of the Truth. But I just talking only enlightenment of the Truth and not the final liberation. The Truth is paradoxically both ... the way and the goal, as Jesus said: " ... shall know the Truth, and the Truth shall make you free." (John.8: 32)
Kamsutra was orignicated in India i think Yoga is born from Kaakmsutra Hats off to India Wightout India we were not here onl the world youga will stays forever and its ill change the world
(01-01-2014 12:30 PM)pdsaw Wrote: [ -> ]Kamsutra was orignicated in India i think Yoga is born from Kaakmsutra Hats off to India Wightout India we were not here onl the world youga will stays forever and its ill change the world
Interesting ... I don't think that Kama Sutra has changed the world but the Truth... yes. Sexual continence and tantra yoga is only part of the Truth. Don't you think?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's